Halloween is almost here and sometimes finding a costume can be difficult.
Here at Moderation we've come up with a list of costumes that you could pull off for your next party. Our list has one thing in common, wearing a nice fitting suit! Why wouldn't you want to wear an awesome costume while looking spiffy at the same time.
1. ANCHORMAN - RON BURGANDY
The popularity of Ron Burgandy has come down since the last movie but is still one of the funniest characters ever in a suit. Don't be afraid to drop some of his famous one liners and be sure to end the night with his beloved catch phrase. "You stay classy San Diego, I'm Ron Burgandy"
*Suit and Shirt Details
- Blue or maroon fabric (Black and greys will not work)
- White dress shirt with a long collar point (avoid wide collars)
- Bring a coffee mug with you everywhere you go, preferably with the #4 on it
- Don't forget the facial hair
2. 007 - JAMES BOND (DANIEL CRAIG)
James Bond through out the years has always dressed exceptionally, but his midnight tuxedo stands out the most to us. Remember to order . . . "three measures of Gordon's; one of vodka; half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it over ice, and add a thin slice of lemon peel"
- Midnight Blue with satin or gross grain Tuxedo finish
- Single Button
- Lapel style should be a shawl but you can get away with other styles
- A clean white French Cuff shirt with a short and wide collar
- A black bow tie, but make sure it's slim
- A white pocket square, neatly folded will go a long way in convincing people you are 007
- Bring a SMALL TOY gun
- A nice shiny metal watch can also add to the look
3. THE MATRIX - AGENT SMITH
Agent Smith has given us a look that can be worn consistently throughout the year making this one of the easiest costumes to put together. That night everyone is Mr. Anderson
- Solid Black Suit
- Two Button
- Regular notch lapel
- A clean white shirt
- A solid black tie
- A wide silver tie bar
- Black Sunglasses
- An ear piece (so you're connected in the system)
The Joker - If you have a purple suit lying around, or even a vest this could be a good option. Throw on some scary clown make up and you are good to go.
Pee Wee Herman - Light Grey suit and a red bow tie sums up this look fairly easily. Although this costume may not be as cool as some of the other ones.
Hit Man - Black pin stripe suit with a red tie. Wear some black gloves and hold a pistol. The only downfall is, you have to shave your head or else it just doesn't look right.
Unless otherwise stated. We do not claim ownership of any of the images used on this blog and all attempts will be made to list the sources. If you own rights to any of the images posted and would like them removed, please contact us.